Greenobazaar offers you multiple payment methods for safe, secure and convenient checkouts of your orders. Whatever online payment mode you choose, we assure you that our trusted payment gateway partners i.e. PayUmoney whichs uses secure encryption technology to keep your online transaction details confidential at every time you make payment through it.
You may use Internet Banking and Cash on Delivery to make your purchase. Greenobazaar also accepts payments made using Visa®, MasterCard® and Maestro® credit and debit cards in India and 30 other Asian, European and Middle East countries. Our accepted payments mode and policy gives buyers on Greenobazaar convenient payment options. To help to ensure a safe online purchasing, as a customer you can only use our approved payment methods. We are here to help you with safe and secure payment methods.
You will not have to pay any other extra charges to purchase on Greenobazaar. The prices that are listed for all the goods are final and all inclusive. The price which is shown on the product page is exactly what you have to pay. Shipping charges may be applied on some items, which are mentioned. Please check for the same while checkouts. In case of purchase below Rs. 249 Cash on Delivery (COD) facility is available but will be charged. The delivery charges will be waived off on orders worth Rs. 499 and above.
1. Cash on Delivery: If you are not comfortable making an online payment on Greenobazaar.com, you can opt for the Cash on Delivery (COD) payment method instead. With COD you can pay in cash at the time of actual delivery of the product at your doorstep, without requiring you to make any advance payment online. The minimum order value for Cash on Delivery (COD) payment is Rs.249.
2. Credit cards: We accept payments made using Visa® and MasterCard® credit cards. To pay using your credit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card). After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank's page for entering the online 3D secure password.
3. Debit Cards: We accept payments made using Visa®, MasterCard® and Maestro® debit cards. To pay using your debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (optional for Maestro cards). You will then be redirected to your bank's secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment.
4. Net Banking: We also accept payments made via internet banking services of almost all the banks. Our payment gateway partner PayUmoney ensures the highly secured encrypted payment options for you. For that you will have to login to your online bank account and make payment using One Time Password (OTP).
Your online transaction on Greenobazaar is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. Greenobazaar’s payment gateway partner PayUmoney uses 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card and online (in case of online payment) information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing. All credit card, debit card and net banking payments on Greenobazaar are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
Refund Policy: You can use our phone, email and chat now option on the website to inform us about the return. We try our best to give you hassle free return and refund policy.
- Entire amount including shipping charge paid by you will be refunded (refund takes place in 3 cases i.e. damage goods, wrong goods and expired goods shipped) to your account
- We don’t support returns except the above mentioned instances.
- In some cases, it is possible that you will be charged for making return. The charges will be actual shipping charges on goods shipped to you only.