Terms and Conditions :
All the mentioned information in this electronic document is true by following terms of Information and Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information and Technology Act, 2000. This electric record is generated by computer system and does not require any physical or digital signature.
Please read these conditions carefully before using the Greenobazaar.com website. By using the Greenobazaar.com website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
We Shudh Jivan Retail Pvt. Ltd. OPC OPC the parent company of www.greenobazaar.com (”Shudh Jivan Retail ”,"Greenobazaar”, “Greeno” , "we," "us," or "our") value our users and customers privacy as seriously as themselves and care about how your personal information is used and shared.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Services. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to us or on the Services. If we learn or are notified that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of such happenings.
2. Information collected by Shudh Jivan Retail Pvt. Ltd. OPC
We gather various types of Personal Information from our users. This information will be used to further personalize and improve our services, allow our users to set up a user account and profile, contact users, fulfil your requests for certain products and services, analyse how users utilize the Website, to, among other things. We may share certain types of Personal Information with third parties (as described in this Section and in Section 3 below). We collect the following types of information:
a. Information You Provide to Us
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us. For example, we collect Personal Information such as your name, username, phone number, credit card and other billing information, email address, shipping address, and your friends’ email addresses (which we will only use in order to invite them to use the Service), and your third-party account credentials (for example, your log-in credentials for Facebook or Gmail or google+ or twitter). We may also collect your information like personal preferences and interests.
b. Information Collected Automatically
- When we collect usage information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to the Website and to which pages within the Website), we only use such data in aggregate form, in a manner that assures your anonymity. We may provide this aggregate usage information to our partners; our partners may use such information to understand how often and in what ways people use our Website, so that our partners, too, can endeavour to provide you with an optimal online experience.
- We may also deliver a file to you through the Website (known as a "web beacon") from an advertising network we have contracted with. Web beacons allow advertising networks to provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for us and for advertisers. Web beacons also enable ad networks to serve targeted advertisements to you when you visit other websites. These beacons may, for example, log that you have viewed a certain product on our Website, and then show you an ad for similar products when you browse to another website. Because your web browser must request these advertisements and web beacons from the ad network's servers, these companies can view, edit, or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site. Many ad networks participate in the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI"), a cooperative of online marketing and analytics companies committed to building consumer awareness and establishing responsible business and data management practices and standards, and such NAI members may allow you to opt-out of cookies or beacons they deliver. Again, we do not control the policies of any third parties, including advertising networks.
c. E-mail and Other Communications:
We may contact you, by email or other means. For example, we may send you promotional offers on behalf of other businesses, or communicate with you about your use of the Website. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate your preference by changing your account settings accordingly.
3. Use of personal details by Shudh Jivan Retail Pvt. Ltd. OPC
We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information in personally identifiable form to anyone. We share your Personal Information in personally identifiable form with third parties only as described below:
a. Affiliated Businesses and Third Party Websites:
In certain situations, businesses or third party websites we’re affiliated with may sell items or provide services to you through the Website (either alone or jointly with us). You can recognize when an affiliated business is associated with such a transaction or service, and we will share your Personal Information with that affiliated business only to the extent that we deem it related to such transaction or service. One such service may include the ability for you to automatically transmit information from your Shudh Jivan Retail Pvt. Ltd. OPC OPC account to an account on a third party website or service, such as Facebook. We have no control over the policies and practices of third party websites or businesses as to privacy or anything else, so if you choose to take part in any transaction or service relating to an affiliated website or business, please review all such business’s or websites’ policies.
We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless we inform you otherwise, our agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what we deem necessary to assist us in performing such tasks.
c. User Profiles and Content:
Certain user profile information, including without limitation a user’s username and the image content that such user has uploaded to the website may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Website or address your request for our services. Any content you upload to your public user profile, along with any Personal Information or content that you voluntarily disclose online in a manner other users can view (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, etc.) becomes publicly available, and can be collected and used by others. Your username may also be displayed to other users if and when you post comments or upload images through the Website and other users can contact you through such comments. If you sign into the Services through Facebook Connect, your list of “friends” from Facebook may be automatically imported to the Services, and such “friends,” if they are also registered users of the Services, may be able to access certain non-public information you have entered in your Services user profile. Again, we do not control the policies and practices of any other third party site or service.
d. Business Transfers:
We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information (which may include your Personal Information) is typically one of the business assets that are transferred. Also, if we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, personal Information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
e. Protection of Shudh Jivan Retail Pvt. Ltd. OPC and Others:
We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with laws; enforce or apply our conditions of use and/or other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Shudh Jivan Retail, our employees, our users, or others. We may exchange information with other companies and organizations (including governmental authorities) for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
f. With Your Consent:
A. Payment Policy
Greenobazaar offers you multiple payment methods for safe, secure and convenient checkouts of your orders. Whatever online payment mode you choose, we assure you that our trusted payment gateway partners i.e. PayUmoney which uses secure encryption technology to keep your online transaction details confidential at every time you make payment through it.
You may use Internet Banking and Cash on Delivery to make your purchase. Greenobazaar also accepts payments made using Visa®, MasterCard® and Maestro® credit and debit cards in India and 30 other Asian, European and Middle East countries. Our accepted payments mode and policy gives buyers on Greenobazaar convenient payment options. To help to ensure a safe online purchasing, as a customer you can only use our approved payment methods. We are here to help you with safe and secure payment methods.
You will not have to pay any other extra charges to purchase on Greenobazaar. The prices that are listed for all the goods are final and all inclusive. The price which is shown on the product page is exactly what you have to pay. Shipping charges may be applied on some items, which are mentioned. Please check for the same while checkouts. In case of purchase below Rs. 249 Cash on Delivery (COD) facility is available but will be charged. The delivery charges will be waived off on orders worth Rs. 499 and above.
1. Cash on Delivery: If you are not comfortable making an online payment on Greenobazaar.com, you can opt for the Cash on Delivery (COD) payment method instead. With COD you can pay in cash at the time of actual delivery of the product at your doorstep, without requiring you to make any advance payment online. The minimum order value for Cash on Delivery (COD) payment is Rs.249.
2. Credit cards: We accept payments made using Visa® and MasterCard® credit cards. To pay using your credit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card). After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank's page for entering the online 3D secure password.
3. Debit Cards: We accept payments made using Visa®, MasterCard® and Maestro® debit cards. To pay using your debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (optional for Maestro cards). You will then be redirected to your bank's secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment.
4. Net Banking: We also accept payments made via internet banking services of almost all the banks. Our payment gateway partner PayUmoney ensures the highly secured encrypted payment options for you. For that you will have to login to your online bank account and make payment using One Time Password (OTP).
Your online transaction on Greenobazaar is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. Greenobazaar’s payment gateway partner PayUmoney uses 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card and online (in case of online payment) information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing. All credit card, debit card and net banking payments on Greenobazaar are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
Refund Policy: You can use our phone, email and chat now option on the website to inform us about the return. We try our best to give you hassle free return and refund policy.
- Entire amount including shipping charge paid by you will be refunded (refund takes place in 3 cases i.e. damage goods, wrong goods and expired goods shipped) to your account
- We don’t support returns except the above mentioned instances.
- In some cases, it is possible that you will be charged for making return. The charges will be actual shipping charges on goods shipped to you only.
A. Shipping Policy
We deliver happiness and health along with Greenobazaar products to your doorsteps and trust only reputed national logistic partners to share this responsibility with us. Shipping within India is FREE for orders above Rs. 499. Orders under Rs. 499 will be chargeable @ Rs. 75/-, that enables to set off shipping cost.
Many organic foods are seasonal and their supply will depend on availability. Organic, traditional products also take time due to unique processes that go into making them and therefore, shipping times may vary. Do check stock availability and shipping info on the product page for estimated shipping times.
You might receive separate boxes in case of goods ordered of different brands which very well may arrive at different times but within reasonable days mentioned by us. We will email you a tracking number/s when your products get picked up by the shipper.
Our courier partners deliver shipment between Mondays through Saturdays: 9am to 7pm barring public holidays and Sundays. Greenobazaar will not be responsible for unexpected or unavoidable travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions, traffic situations and strikes. Track your package with the package tracking information sent to your email ID.
B. Cancellation and Returns
We take utmost care to ensure that ordered goods are delivered on time and safely. Hence we tie up only with the reputed national logistics partners. If our customers face any hassles with them we would take all the necessary steps to make a fair choice for us and our customers delight.
If you want to return you can write to us at email@example.com or call us on 7359188688. You shall be guided on the process to make your return hassle free. And we shall bare the return charges if the return falls under our terms and conditions of return.
We try to pick up the returned goods through our logistics partners for majority of the time. However, in case pick-up cannot be arranged through us, you can return the item through a third-party courier service arranged by you, return fees will be borne by us. Please find below the conditions of returning a product:
Goods once sold and accepted cannot be returned without if the reason doesn’t fall under below conditions of returns.
- In case of damaged and incorrectly goods
Utmost care is taken to ensure the ordered goods are delivered safely as desired. But under unavoidable circumstances there could be damages to the products. If you receive the goods with any major sign of damage or leakage or if they are incorrectly supplied too, we request you immediately mail us with the images of damages or leakage on product within 48 hours of received damaged package to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 7359188688 for further process and guidance for resolutions. We will be glad to send the replacement of the fresh products desired by you right away.
- Damages due to misuse of product are not covered under the policy.
- they should not be worn, washed/ dry cleaned or ironed. All products must be exactly in their original packing with all the inner packing material, In case of clothing manuals and accessories. Price tag should not be or removed or tampered.
Under what conditions will my order stand automatically cancelled? In the event of non-delivery of items due to incomplete/ wrong address or continuous unavailability of person at the shipping address to receive the items from courier partner, the order will be cancelled automatically. The two-way courier service and handling charges will be deducted and the balance shall be refunded.
If you would like to share any feedback regarding the above mentioned terms and conditions for the services we provide we request you to please write to us at email@example.com .