Healthvit Cassia Essential Oil-30ml
A close relation to Cinnamon, Cassia has a strong, spicy aroma that can be used in small quantities to transform any essential oil blend. Cassia has been used for thousands of years to maintain physical healthy* and promote emotional well-being.* It's one of the few essential oils mentioned in the Old Testament, noted for its unmistakable fragrance and calming properties. Cassia is a "warming" oil that helps promote a healthy immune function.* It also is a great oil to diffuse during cold months due to its warming properties and spicy scent. Due to its caustic nature, Cassia should be diluted with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil when applied to the skin and can be very strong when inhaled directly. When diluted, Cassia can help soothe the body. Cassia can be used in cooking either as a replacement for cinnamon in pies and breads or by itself in a myriad of entrees and desserts.
How to Use the Essential Oil:
- Use it with diffusers. 4-5 drops of essential oil with 20 ml of water.
- Mix 2-3 drops of eseential oil with 10 drops of base oil
- Jojoba or Grape seed and apply. -Mix 1-2 drops of eseential oil with 10-20 gms of cream /scrub/lotion/hair oil/shampoo.(Always do a patch tests on your hand before applying the eseential oils on your skin on hair)
- Essential oil to used only along with carrier oil for massage. If oil gets into the eyes, rinse them with plenty of water.Not recommended for childern below 3 years.
- Do not apply directly on the skin.
- Essential Oil can be allergic to skin. The users is advised to use it at his own discretion.