Healthvit Frankincense Essential Oil -30 ml
Frankincense oil is used by either inhaling the oil or absorbing it through the skin, usually mixed with a carrier oil, such as an unscented lotion or jojoba oil. It’s believed that the oil transmits messages to the limbic system of the brain, which is known to influence the nervous system. A little bit of oil goes a long way; it should not be ingested in large quantities as it can be toxic.
Frankincense 30 ml
How to Use the Essential Oil:
- Use it with diffusers. 4-5 drops of essential oil with 20 ml of water.
- Mix 2-3 drops of eseential oil with 10 drops of base oil
- Jojoba or Grape seed and apply. -Mix 1-2 drops of eseential oil with 10-20 gms of cream /scrub/lotion/hair oil/shampoo.(Always do a patch tests on your hand before applying the eseential oils on your skin on hair)
- Essential oil to used only along with carrier oil for massage. If oil gets into the eyes, rinse them with plenty of water.Not recommended for childern below 3 years.
- Do not apply directly on the skin.
- Essential Oil can be allergic to skin. The users is advised to use it at his own discretion.