Healthvit Mandarin Essential Oil-30ml
Of all the citrus oils, Mandarin Oil is the sweetest and tends to be the most calming. It is considered very uplifting. Aromatically, it blends well with many other essential oils including citrus, floral, wood, spice and herb families of oils.
Mandarin Essential Oil is a favorite of children and parents. If desiring to diffuse a citrus oil in the evenings before bed or with children, Mandarin Essential Oil may be the best choice.
How to Use the Essential Oil:
- Use it with diffusers. 4-5 drops of essential oil with 20 ml of water.
- Mix 2-3 drops of eseential oil with 10 drops of base oil
- Jojoba or Grape seed and apply. -Mix 1-2 drops of eseential oil with 10-20 gms of cream /scrub/lotion/hair oil/shampoo.(Always do a patch tests on your hand before applying the eseential oils on your skin on hair)
- Essential oil to used only along with carrier oil for massage. If oil gets into the eyes, rinse them with plenty of water.Not recommended for childern below 3 years.
- Do not apply directly on the skin.
- Essential Oil can be allergic to skin. The users is advised to use it at his own discretion.