Healthvit Mustard Essential Oil-30ml
The health benefits of Mustard Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties as a stimulant, irritant, appetizer, antibacterial, antifungal, insect repellant, hair vitalizer, cordial, diaphoretic, antirheumatic and tonic substance.Mustard oil has had contradictory reputations in different parts of the world over the years. It is a very popular oil on the Indian Subcontinent, specifically in the Eastern parts of India and in Bangladesh. There, it is used as an edible oil and is considered very healthy, whereas in the rest of the world, it is often considered toxic, irritable and not suitable for edible purposes. In some parts of Europe, there is even a ban on selling this oil and in some other countries; it is sold as a massage oil reserved for external application only.
How to Use the Essential Oil:
- Use it with diffusers. 4-5 drops of essential oil with 20 ml of water.
- Mix 2-3 drops of eseential oil with 10 drops of base oil
- Jojoba or Grape seed and apply. -Mix 1-2 drops of eseential oil with 10-20 gms of cream /scrub/lotion/hair oil/shampoo.(Always do a patch tests on your hand before applying the eseential oils on your skin on hair)
- Essential oil to used only along with carrier oil for massage. If oil gets into the eyes, rinse them with plenty of water.Not recommended for childern below 3 years.
- Do not apply directly on the skin.
- Essential Oil can be allergic to skin. The users is advised to use it at his own discretion.