Healthvit Myrtle Essential Oil - 30ml
The health benefits of Myrtle Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties as an antiseptic, astringent, deodorant, expectorant and sedative substance.Myrtle essential oil is obtained through the steam distillation of the myrtle plant’s flowers, leaves, and stem, which is called Myrtus Communis in the botanical world. Its main constituents are Cineol, Myrtenol, Pinene, Myrtenyl Acetate, Geraniol, Linalool, Camphene and Borneol.
How to Use the Essential Oil:
- Use it with diffusers. 4-5 drops of essential oil with 20 ml of water.
- Mix 2-3 drops of eseential oil with 10 drops of base oil
- Jojoba or Grape seed and apply. -Mix 1-2 drops of eseential oil with 10-20 gms of cream /scrub/lotion/hair oil/shampoo.(Always do a patch tests on your hand before applying the eseential oils on your skin on hair)
- Essential oil to used only along with carrier oil for massage. If oil gets into the eyes, rinse them with plenty of water.Not recommended for childern below 3 years.
- Do not apply directly on the skin.
- Essential Oil can be allergic to skin. The users is advised to use it at his own discretion.