Healthvit Rose Essential Oil - 30ml
True, unadulterated, and pure rose essential oil (Rosa damascena) is actually pretty hard to find. In almost all cases you will find a highly diluted oil, usually no more than 5% rose oil in a base of oil, or a rose absolute. This is because of the high cost of extracting rose, an oil extraction through the steam distillation of its petals. (Did you know it takes 12,000 petals to produce one single 5ml bottle of rose oil?) Despite these obstacles it's still highly coveted and a much loved oil, both for its aroma and its benefits. Its true aroma is rich, floral, sensual, and oooooh so heavenly.
Rose is most commonly used for emotional balance and skin health, however throughout history rose oil uses have ranged from digestive to hormonal and almost anything in between, including immune, heart health, and more.
How to Use the Essential Oil:
- Use it with diffusers. 4-5 drops of essential oil with 20 ml of water.
- Mix 2-3 drops of eseential oil with 10 drops of base oil
- Jojoba or Grape seed and apply. -Mix 1-2 drops of eseential oil with 10-20 gms of cream /scrub/lotion/hair oil/shampoo.(Always do a patch tests on your hand before applying the eseential oils on your skin on hair)
- Essential oil to used only along with carrier oil for massage. If oil gets into the eyes, rinse them with plenty of water.Not recommended for childern below 3 years.
- Do not apply directly on the skin.
- Essential Oil can be allergic to skin. The users is advised to use it at his own discretion.