Herbal Hills Ocuhills Kit Natural Eye care Tablets & Capsules
"Ocuhills Kit Contains 1) Ocuhills 30 Soft gel capsules - Eye Tonic 2) Triphalahills 60 tablets - Healthy Digestion 3) Amlahills 60 capsules - Natural Vitamin C & Appetizer Main ingredient in this kit are Ocuhills Formulation supported by Single herb Triphalahills + Amlahills to give Complete, effective & speedy result in Eye Care
1) Ocuhills 30 Soft gel capsules - Eye Tonic Ocuhills is a classical ayurvedic preparation of Triphala Ghruta. It contains Triphala as its main ingredient processed with ghee.
- Eyes are considered as Pitta sthan & are advised to protect from kapha for maintaining its health
- Ocuhills contains Triphala processed in Cow's ghee
- Triphala besides detoxifying digestive tract, improves metabolism. It is described as Rejuvenator. It is described as Netrajai i.e. helpful the eyes.
- Its antioxidant property helps in protecting eyes from damage by free radicals. It rejuvenate property provides protection to the eyes.
- Cow Ghee is also considered as coolant & rejuvenator.
- Triphala helps to provide protection to the eyes from damage caused by Sun/dust.
- Its rejuvenative property helps the nourishment of the micro channel, thereby protecting normal vision.
- Cow ghee helps in cooling eyes.
- This unique combination promotes eye health.
2)Triphalahills 60 Tablet : Healthy Digestion Triphala literally means 3 fruits. It consists of Haritaki, Baheda & Amla.
- Each tablet contains 250 mg Triphala Fruit Powder and 250 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Triphala fruits (Mixture of Amla, Baheda, Harde) (4:1) (equivalent to 1000 mg of Triphala fruits). When assayed these tablets contain tannins NLT 26%.
- In Ayurvedic herbalism for thousands of years, Triphala has been historically used as a digestive cleanser and tonifier. This has been backed up with numerous modern scientific studies demonstrating the positive effects of its component herbs on the gastrointestinal tract. In addition, Triphala has been shown to be a Tridoshic rasayana (Ability to balance Vata, Pitta, Kapha), a potent antioxidant, protecting cells against the damaging effects of free radicals
- Acts as a safe & effective colon cleanser
- Excellent digestive & metabolic tonic, helps in toning up the Digestive system
- Supports effectively in relieving mild to moderate constipation
- Balances all the doshas and thus help improve overall general health
3) Amlahills 60 capsules : Vitamin C & Appetizer Amla (Indian Gooseberry) is considered to be one of the strongest rejuvenation & anti- oxidant herb.
- Each capsule contains 175 mg Amla Powder and 250 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Amla Fruit (Emblica officinalis) (4:1) ( equivalent to 1000 mg of Amla Fruit. When assayed these tablets contain Tannin NLT 28%.) - In Ayurvedic herbalism for thousands of years, Amla has been historically used as a ‘rasayana’ (rejuvenative) to promote longevity, support digestion, heart health, healthy vision, hair growth and to rejuvenate the body. Amla has active ingredient tannins unique to Amla that can help, support and modulate immune function.
This has been backed up with numerous modern scientific studies demonstrating the positive effect of its component herb to provide strong anti oxidant protection from free radical damage and help support the immune system and healthy aging
- The best Rasayana mentioned in Ayurveda, helps strengthen Immunity, Rejuvenate body and helps to fight against diseases - Acts as an excellent tonic for skin, hair and eyes
- A potent antioxidant. useful in various chronic diseases
- Anti ageing properties helps delay age related changes
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Safety Warnings & Storage
Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under advise of the Healthcare Practitioner. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from sunlight."
Ocuhills (Triphala, Cow Ghee), Triphalahills (Triphala extract, Triphala powder), amlahills (Amla extract, amla powder)
Take 2 Ocuhills soft capsules daily in the morning with water or milk. Take 1 each of Triphalahills tablet & Amlahills capsule twice daily after meals. For better results it should be taken with warm water.