Pure & Sure Organic Saffron, 0.5 gm
Saffron has been known for its colouring, flavouring, aromatic and medicinal properties. One can add these saffron to sweet dishes and bring a unique aroma and taste. People are going to love the sweet dishes that have a pinch of saffron added to them.
- Contains manganese: Saffron contains a good amount of manganese, which helps to regulate blood sugar, metabolize carbohydrates, and absorb calcium in the body. It also helps to form tissues, bones, and sex hormones.
- Good source of vitamins and minerals: Saffron contains a good amount of vitamin C, iron, and vitamin B6. Vitamin C helps to fight infections; iron purifies the blood, and vitamin B6 helps in the production of red blood cells and makes sure that the nerves in the body function normally.
- Other Benefits: saffron is known to contain active components that have therapeutic applications in many traditional medicines, such as antidepressants, antioxidants, digestives, antispasmodics, and carminative medications.
How to use
- For flavouring rice dishes
- For flavouring sweet dishes
- For flavouring milk, tea, and coffee
- For flavouring baked goods like bread