We Shudh Jivan Retail Pvt. Ltd. OPC the parent company of www.greenobazaar.com (”Shudh Jivan Retail ”,"Greenobazaar”, “Greeno” , "we," "us," or "our") value our users and customers privacy as seriously as themselves and care about how your personal information is used and shared.
2. Information collected by Shudh Jivan Retail
We gather various types of Personal Information from our users. These information will be used to further personalize and improve our services, allow our users to set up a user account and profile, contact users, fulfil your requests for certain products and services, analyze how users utilize the Website, to, among other things. We may share certain types of Personal Information with third parties (as described in this Section and in Section 3 below). We collect the following types of information:
a. Information You Provide to Us
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us. For example, we collect Personal Information such as your name, username, phone number, credit card and other billing information, email address, shipping address, and your friends’ email addresses (which we will only use in order to invite them to use the Service), and your third-party account credentials (for example, your log-in credentials for Facebook or Gmail or google+ or twitter). We may also collect your information like personal preferences and interests.
b. Information Collected Automatically
- When we collect usage information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to the Website and to which pages within the Website), we only use such data in aggregate form, in a manner that assures your anonymity. We may provide this aggregate usage information to our partners; our partners may use such information to understand how often and in what ways people use our Website, so that our partners, too, can endeavor to provide you with an optimal online experience.
- We may also deliver a file to you through the Website (known as a "web beacon") from an advertising network we have contracted with. Web beacons allow advertising networks to provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for us and for advertisers. Web beacons also enable ad networks to serve targeted advertisements to you when you visit other websites. These beacons may, for example, log that you have viewed a certain product on our Website, and then show you an ad for similar products when you browse to another website. Because your web browser must request these advertisements and web beacons from the ad network's servers, these companies can view, edit, or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site. Many ad networks participate in the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI"), a cooperative of online marketing and analytics companies committed to building consumer awareness and establishing responsible business and data management practices and standards, and such NAI members may allow you to opt-out of cookies or beacons they deliver. Again, we do not control the policies of any third parties, including advertising networks.
c. E-mail and Other Communications:
We may contact you, by email or other means. For example, we may send you promotional offers on behalf of other businesses, or communicate with you about your use of the Website. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate your preference by changing your account settings accordingly.
3. Use of personal details by Shudh Jivan Retail
We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information in personally identifiable form to anyone. We share your Personal Information in personally identifiable form with third parties only as described below:
a. Affiliated Businesses and Third Party Websites:
In certain situations, businesses or third party websites we’re affiliated with may sell items or provide services to you through the Website (either alone or jointly with us). You can recognize when an affiliated business is associated with such a transaction or service, and we will share your Personal Information with that affiliated business only to the extent that we deem it related to such transaction or service. One such service may include the ability for you to automatically transmit information from your Shudh Jivan Retail account to an account on a third party website or service, such as Facebook. We have no control over the policies and practices of third party websites or businesses as to privacy or anything else, so if you choose to take part in any transaction or service relating to an affiliated website or business, please review all such business’s or websites’ policies.
We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless we inform you otherwise, our agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what we deem necessary to assist us in performing such tasks.
c. User Profiles and Content:
Certain user profile information, including without limitation a user’s username and the image content that such user has uploaded to the website may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Website or address your request for our services. Any content you upload to your public user profile, along with any Personal Information or content that you voluntarily disclose online in a manner other users can view (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, etc.) becomes publicly available, and can be collected and used by others. Your username may also be displayed to other users if and when you post comments or upload images through the Website and other users can contact you through such comments. If you sign into the Services through Facebook Connect, your list of “friends” from Facebook may be automatically imported to the Services, and such “friends,” if they are also registered users of the Services, may be able to access certain non-public information you have entered in your Services user profile. Again, we do not control the policies and practices of any other third party site or service.
d. Business Transfers:
We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information (which may include your Personal Information) is typically one of the business assets that are transferred. Also, if we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, personal Information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
e. Protection of Shudh Jivan Retail and Others:
We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with laws; enforce or apply our conditions of use and/or other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Shudh Jivan Retail, our employees, our users, or others. We may exchange information with other companies and organizations (including governmental authorities) for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
f. With Your Consent:
4. Is my personal information secure?
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. If you access your account via Facebook Connect or Gmail or google+ or twitter, you may have additional or different sign-on protections through the one you connected. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password (or other sign-on protections) appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
5. What Personal Information can I access and change?
•name and password
•shipping and billing information
•user profile information and User Content, including images you have uploaded to the site
The information you can view and update may change as the Website changes. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us at greeno@Greenobazaar.com.
6. How can I protect my personal details?
- You can always elect not to disclose information to us. However, please keep in mind that we may need some information to allow you register with us or to take advantage of some or all of our features.
- You may be able to add, update, or delete information as explained in Section 5 above. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. You may request deletion of your account by visiting your account settings. Please note that some information may remain in our private records after your deletion of such information from your account. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information even if you update or delete it, but we will not use that information in a manner that would identify you personally.