Omved Organic Bamboo Baby Towel 34*34 Inch
Certified organic cotton blended with natural softness of bamboo to give your child goodness of nature, Omved’s organic Bamboo Towel is just the perfect one for your precious one. The towel is safe from any harsh chemicals and pesticides. Bamboo in the fabric makes it hypoallergenic, antibacterial along with UV protection. The super soft towel will stay drier than cotton and perfect for drying your baby after a bath or at swimming pool. Being extremely durable and easy to care, the towel is wrapped with nature’s goodness. The most sought after bamboo towel is an ideal choice for your child’s tender skin.
- Bamboo fiber towels are extremely sought after because of their unmatched combination of silky softness and absorbency.
- Bamboo towels have natural antimicrobial qualities because of which they resis mold and mildew. These towels are hygenically ideal for daily use.
- Bamboo is one of the most eco-friendly organic fabrics. It is known to be the fastest growing plant in the world, with minimal water needs. What is imore important is that a bamboo plant does not need pesticides or fertilizers or require re-planting or crop rotation to sustain it.
Important Info : We recommend you wash your towel in plain hot water immediately after purchase. This tightens the weave structure of your towels and substantially diminishes snagging and also softens the towel.
- Hand wash only with natural detergents and hang to air dry.
- Machine wash in cold or warm water using a natural detergent on the gentle setting.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softeners as they are neither needed nor recommended.
- Tumble dry on medium heat on a delicate setting.
- Before placing in dryer, snip any loose threads on your towel. Occasionally, you may notice a few loose threads on the towel - this is normal and inherent to the bamboo fiber. Simply snip them with a pair of sharp scissors to prevent your towels from snagging.
"A mild, gentle bathbar, full of natural essential oils. Saponified Oils of Olive (Olea europaea), Vegetable and Castor (Ricinus communis), Retained and added plant-based glycerine, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), essential oil of and extract of Sandalwood (Santalum spicatum). Nothing else. 100% biodegradable formula and packaging."
We recommend you wash your towel in plain hot water immediately after purchase. This tightens the weave structure of your towels and substantially diminishes snagging and also softens the towel.